Why is sodium silicate a water softener
What does sodium silicate Powder mean?
The molecular form of sodium silicate, also known as sodium silicate, is Na2O.NSIO2* XH2O. Variations in the proportion of sodium oxide to silicon can alter the characteristics of sodium silicate. Modulus refers to this ratio. The modulus of sodium sodium silicate is higher than 3. The amount less than 3 is alkaline silicate. It is possible to find products made from sodium silicate. You can choose from a variety of colors and shapes for sodium silicate, including transparent, transparent, transparent, sticky, liquid, or red. It can be dissolved in water. The solution of sodium silicate is highly viscous, with a high level of mold. A sodium silicate substance is either a sky-blue or yellow-green glass substance. Its relative density decreases with increasing concentration. There is no specific melting point. It is a good concrete accelerator, waterproofing agent and lubricant.
Use of sodium silicate dust
1. When water glass is coated onto a metal surface, it will create alkali-metal silicate and SiO2 film. These films protect the metal from acid, alkali, and other external elements.
2. It can be used to attach glass, ceramics and asbestos as well as wood and plywood.
3. This cement is used for the production of white carbon black, refractory materials and acid-resistant concrete.
4. It can be used to size and impregnate textiles, in dyeing and embossing textiles, and in weighting silk fabric.
5. In leather production water glass is used. Its dispersed coloidal SiO2 can be used to make soft leather.
6. This can be used by the food industry to protect eggs from microorganisms and prevent eggshell space degrading.
7. Water glass can be used to dissolve pigments or tree lipids in sugar solution.
Instantly powdered sodium silicate
The instant powdered sodium silicate can also be known as instant foamed acid or hydrated salt silicate. The product's appearance is light and uniform. It can be transported, stored, and used in a variety of ways. It can be used in both manual and automated operations. It is used widely in metalurgical, electric power, petrochemical and building material industries. This adhesive is found in many industries, including industrial cleaning agents, preservatives and soap production. It also has the same characteristics and uses as liquid caustic sodium soda. Its molecular formula is Na2O *mSiO2*nH2O. In general, the formula is between 280-350. The former is more valuable than the non-aqueous crushed sodium silicate by machine. It has water solubility, purity, and other important properties. This fine chemical product is made from instant powdered salt silicate.
The price of sodium silicate powder
Molybdenum Silicide's purity and particle size will impact the product's price. The purchase volume may also have an effect on the cost. Large quantities of smaller amounts will result in a lower price. You can check out our website to find out the current price for molybdenum-silicide.
Suppliers of sodium silicate powder
Technology Co. Ltd., is a trustworthy and quality global manufacturer and supplier of chemicals. With more than 12 years experience, it can provide high quality chemical materials and nanotechnology products, such as molybdenum Silicides, nitride and graphite powders, sulfide and pyrex powders, among others. You can contact us anytime to inquire about molybdenum Silicide that is high quality and affordable.