How strong is the bactericidal effect of nano silver
What is the function to nanosilver?
Nano silver is made up by silver nanoparticles. They can be used as antibacterial and antifungal agents in manufacturing, water processing, and product for consumers (such as cosmetics, clothing items for children foodstuffs, and various other products). The concept of nanosilver relates to pure silver with small particles that are smaller than the nanometer to nanometer. This is fine silver element with particles smaller than 100nm. It is usually between 25-50nm. Nano silver's performance is directly related to its particle size. Researchers found that the lower the particle size that is smaller, the better sterilization capability.
Nano silver is exact same thing as colloidal Silver?
First, the silver particles colloidal are created without capping agents. On the other hand they are covered with plant extracts. They are therefore more stable and non-toxic to human tissues. In addition, due to the advancement in technology, the size of nanoparticles has become more consistent.
Do nano-silver kill bacteria?
Silver is well-documented as an antibacterial agent that has been confirmed to kill bacteria the fungi, as well as certain viruses. The antimicrobial effect is the positively charged silver Ions (Ag +)22,22. Silver ions are able to target microorganisms using numerous different ways of acting.
Nano silver isn't visible by the naked eye. Very little nano silver is introduced into deionized water , forming an antibacterial colloidal solution made of nano silver liquid. The particle size is 500 millimeters smaller or smaller the size of cells. It is extremely absorbable and easily excreted and it can quickly and effectively kill individual fungi, bacteria and viruses. It's distinct from other antibiotics. Antibiotics can only kill a some bacteria, but viruses are not. Nano-silver can kill more than the 650 types of bacteria and viruses. It is regarded as the secondary "immune system" of the human body.
Do you think Nano Silver good for you?
In its natural form, silver found in the earth is considered to be extremely innocuous. However, people do not understand enough about the health and environmental hazards of silver nanoparticles thus, the ingestion of colloidal silver is considered to be a risk.
Nano silver antibacterial . Compare it to other chemical and biological disinfectants, nano silver is able to kill more than 650 kinds of bacteria within just a few minutes. It can also provide broad-spectrum sterilization that does not have any resistance to medication, and can promote wound healing, the growth of cells and repair. Repair of cells will cause zero toxic reactions and does not cause irritation to the skin. This opens the door to a wide range of possibilities for the wide-spread application of nano silver as an antibacterial. It's the newest version of the natural antibiotics.
Is nano silver dangerous?
Nano silver is known to cause slight skin and eye irritation on the skin. It also acts as an occasional skin allergen. Inhalation of nanoparticles of silver primarily affects the lungs and liver. It's been proved that silver nanoparticles can be an genotoxic agent for mammalian cells.
Nano Silver's Features Nano Silver
1. Antibiotics kill approximately 6 types of pathogens and nano silver has the ability to kill numerous pathogenic microorganisms.
2. Nano silver is able to kill over 650 varieties of bacteria in a few minutes. The unique mechanism for bactericidal kills allows nano silver particles to quickly kill pathogenic bacteria with lower concentrations.
3. Nano silver particles have super permeabilityand are able to go through skin 2mm to disinfect, and have high sterilizing power on commonly found bacteria, stubborn bacteria that are resistant to drugs, and deeper tissue inflammations caused by the fungi.
4. Improve wound healing, repair and regeneration of damaged cells, reduce muscle growth, improve antibacterial, anti-inflammatory help speed wound healing and reduce scar formation.
5. Nano silver particles can be made through patented techniques, and include a protective film outside, and can slowly release through the human body which means the antibacterial effect is lasting and long-lasting.
6. Nano silver is a bactericide that is not antibacterial Nano silver is a bactericide that kills diverse pathogenic microorganisms. It's stronger than antibiotics. The unique antibacterial mechanism of nano silver particles 10nm in size can rapidly and effectively kill bacteria, causing them lose their reproductive capacity and cease to produce. Future generations of drug resistance will successfully ward off the repeated attacks brought on by drug resistance.
Nano silver antibacterial mechanism
Nano silver particles lie among microscopic molecules and atoms. They show unique surface effects, tiny dimensions effects, quantum size effects and microscopic quantum tunnel effects and easily get into pathogens;
2. In nanoscale silver, the size is small while the volume percentage on the surface is large. The bonding state and electronic condition of the surfaces are distinct from inside the particle. The inability to coordinate atoms on the surface causes an increase active areas on the surface that serve as an antibacterial agent.
3. Nano-silver's penetrating power is strong It is able to completely and totally engage and fight pathogens which results in stronger biological effects. It provides advantages such as great safety, broad antibacterial properties, and a long-lasting sterilization time. The antibacterial properties of nanosilver are significantly more effective in killing pathogenic bacilliand cocci and filamentous fungi , than traditional silver Ion and fungicides. Nano silver particles are able to kill bacteria, fungi, mycoplasma, Chlamydia and many other pathogenic microorganisms.
Silver supplier from Nanosilver
TRUNNANO is a reliable global chemical material supplier & manufacturer with more than 13 years' expertise the production of high-quality chemicals as well as Nanomaterials. The company currently has created a variety that includes powders. Our OEM service is offered. If you're interested in Nano Silver powder, please get in touch with us. Select the items to send an inquiry by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org