What are the main materials of lithium batteries?
A wave of layoffs that has swept the entire Internet industry has intensified. China's Internet industry has experienced several crises and major changes in the past development process. There is also a "brief history of layoffs by major Internet companies". Hot search, JD.com has a wide range of layoffs in this round of layoffs, and all its subsidiaries are involved. Most of the layoffs are between 10% and 20%. Among them, Jingxi Guangdong and other theaters have all laid off staff. Tencent also reported the news of downsizing and layoffs. Among them, Tencent PCG (Platform User Content Business Group) laid off 30% of its staff, iQiyi laid off 12% of its staff, Kuaishou was reported to have laid off 30% of its staff, and the e-sports department of Station B laid off 90% of its staff.
Mass layoffs on the internet have created a host of socioeconomic issues, including lithium batteries.
Carbon anode material
The actual negative electrode materials used in lithium-ion batteries are basically carbon materials, such as artificial graphite, natural graphite, mesocarbon microspheres, petroleum coke, carbon fiber, pyrolysis resin carbon, etc.
Tin-based anode material
Tin-based anode materials can be divided into tin oxides and tin-based composite oxides. Oxides refer to oxides of metal tin in various valence states. There are no commercial products.
There are no commercial products.
Including tin-based alloys, silicon-based alloys, germanium-based alloys, aluminum-based alloys, antimony-based alloys, magnesium-based alloys and other alloys, there are also no commercial products.
Carbon nanotubes, nano-alloy materials.
According to the latest market development trend of lithium battery new energy industry in 2009, many companies have begun to use nano-titanium oxide and nano-silicon oxide to add to the previous traditional graphite, tin oxide, and carbon nanotubes, which greatly improves the charging and discharging of lithium batteries. volume and charge and discharge times.
What are the causes of battery explosions?
1. The internal polarization is large;
2. The pole piece absorbs water and reacts with the electrolyte;
3. The quality and performance of the electrolyte itself;
4. When injecting liquid, the amount of liquid injection cannot meet the process requirements;
5. The laser welding sealing performance is poor in the assembly process, and the air leaks when the air leakage is detected;
6. Dust and pole piece dust are easy to cause micro-short circuit first;
7. The positive and negative plates are thicker than the process range, and it is difficult to enter the shell;
8. The problem of liquid injection and sealing, the poor sealing performance of steel balls leads to air bulging;
9. The incoming shell material has a thick shell wall, and the shell deformation affects the thickness;
10. The high ambient temperature outside is also the main reason for the explosion.
High quality lithium batteries supplier
Luoyang Moon & Star New Energy Technology Co., LTD, founded on October 17, 2008, is a high-tech enterprise committed to the research and development, production, processing, sales and technical services of lithium ion battery anode materials. After more than 10 years of development, the company has gradually developed into a diversified product structure with natural graphite, artificial graphite, composite graphite, intermediate phase and other negative materials (silicon carbon materials, etc.). The products are widely used in high-end lithium ion digital, power and energy storage batteries.If you are looking for Lithium battery anode material,click on the needed products and send us an inquiry：firstname.lastname@example.org
The development of the Russia-Ukraine conflict will continue to dominate the commodity prices such as the lithium batteries in the future. If the conflict eases or cools, Russia and Ukraine go back to negotiate, commodity prices would fall. However, if the situation between Russia and Ukraine deteriorates further, or evolves into a full-scale war, the price of the lithium batteries is predicted to see further improvement over the coming days.