Molybdenum Carbide is a chemical compound with the formula Mo2C. It is known for its high melting point, hardness, thermal stability and mechanical stability.
Particle Size: -325mesh
Molybdenum carbide powder
Molecular formula of molybdenum carbide
Its carbon content is 5.89%. The 203.88-pound weight is 5.89%. It's a gray-colored metal powder that has a tightly packed hexagonal crystallastic lattice.
The number 2690. This new functional material has an excellent melting point, hardness, thermal and mechanical stability and corrosion resistance. It is widely used to resist high temperatures, chemical corrosion and wear.
Has a hexagonal crystal arrangement, a= 0.30029nm; c= 0.472895nm. Micro Vickers hardness (load 50g), 1950kg/mm2 (compared 2080kg of WC). (mm2 is harder) The melting point for Molybdenum Carbide Mo2C Powder is 2687. If you are interested in purchasing Molybdenum Carbide Mo2C Pulver bulk, please send us an inquiry.
Molybdenum Carbide Mo2C Pulver:
Molybdenum carbid CAS 12069-95-8, is a grey hexagonal crystal. The characteristics include a high melting temperature and hardness as well thermal stability and mechanical stability. It is also resistant to corrosion. The melting temperature is 2692°C. It is not soluble in water or alkaline liquids, but it can be slightly soluble in hydrofluoric acid, sulfuric and nitric acids.
Formula molecular: Mo2C
CAS Code: 12069-95-8
Property and appearance of:gray-black metal powder
Melting point: 2690
Technical Parameter MolybdenumCarbide Mo2C Pulp
It is simple.
Molybdenum Carbide Mo2C Mo2C Powder
Test result (%)
1. The molybdenum-carbide powder is generally made using the following methods: molybdenum-carbon direct chemical method; metal oxide and reduction-chemical method; vapor deposition technique and self-propagating, high-temperature synthesis.
2. After they have thoroughly mixed the molybdenum and carbon black, they are then ground using a ballmill and pressed into form. A hydrogen gas stream is used to calcine the product at 1350-1500degC. The calcined product then is cool, crushed and ground. Molybdenum trioxide and molybdenum dioxide can be used in place of the molybdenum reduction method.
3. The use of an auxiliary bath for metal.
Use cobalt to make a metal bath. Heat it using a Taman furnace with hydrogen stream at 1800degC. After cooling, heat in a pure graphitecrucible at 1800degC. Keep it there for another 23 hours. Once it cools, chill it again at 1800degC. Next, melt the molecular weight of Mo2C.
4. Produced through the carbonization metallic molybdenum.
Molybdenum oxide MoO3 is then hydrogenated and reduced into molybdenum. Next, the mixture of molybdenum trioxide MoO3 and carbon black is dried-mixed for 10 hours in a ballmill. Finally, it is molded under 1t/cm pressure. Place the pressure-treated material block in a graphite crucible. Then heat it in a hydrogen stream using pure hydrogen (with a dewpoint of around -35). Keep at this temperature for approximately 1 hour. Mo2C can be made by carbonizing molybdenum.
5. Synthetic methods.
First, molybdenum and carbon black are thoroughly mixed according to Mo93.4%. Then, they are ground in a ballmill for an hour. They then get pressurized into form. The product is obtained by hydrogen gas flow calcining for approximately 1 hour at 1350-1500degC. After cooling, the product can be pulverized and ground to a fine powder. You can use molybdenum oxide or molybdenum bioxide instead of molybdenum pulverized powder to reduce the molybdenum carbonide.
Molybdenum Carbide Mo2C Pulp:
Molybdenum carbide is an innovative functional material that has high melting points, hardness, excellent anti-corrosion and other properties. This material has been extensively used in a variety of high temperature, chemical and abrasion corrosion areas. The electronic structure of the noble metal and its catalytic capabilities are similar.
1. Because of its unique electronic structure and catalytic properties, molybdenum caride can be used widely as a catalyst in reactions involving hydrogens such as hydrodesulfurization or denitrification.
2. Molybdenum carbide is an important component of molybdenum-molybdenum carbide hard coatings and other cermet coatings, and can also be used alone as a wear-resistant and wear-resistant coating;
2. Molybdenum-carbide is widely used in hydrogen related reactions like alkanes.
3. To make engineering ceramics, chromium free special alloys or molybdenum caride, you can use Molybdenum Carbide.
4. Molybdenum carbid is used in super-hard material, wear resistance material, heating element material, and high temperature structural material.
5. To make wear-resistant films or semiconductor films, Molybdenum Carbide is used.
6. For chromium-free engineering ceramics, molybdenum caride can be used.
Molybdenum Carbide Mo2C Pulver Storage
Molybdenum Carbide Mo2C Dust should not be exposed to the air. Damp reunion can affect Mo2C powder's dispersion performance. Additionally, Mo2C Powder should not be exposed to stress.
Molybdenum Carbide Mo2C Pulver Packing & Shipping
We offer many packing options that are dependent on the Molybdenum-Carbide Mo2C Powder amount.
Molybdenum Carbide Mo2C Mo2C Powder packaging: vacuum packing 100g, 500g and 1kg/bag at 25kg/barrel. Or as you request
Molybdenum Carbide Mo2C Mo2C Powder Shipping: Shipments can be made by sea or air as soon as the payment is received.
Wgraj advanced materials Nano Technology Co. Ltd. (Wgraj), is a trusted supplier and manufacturer of chemicals and Nanomaterials. They have over 12 years' experience providing high-quality chemicals.
Send us an enquiry if you're looking for mo carbide powder of high quality. (
Wgraj advanced materials Nano Technology Co. Ltd. (Wgraj), is a trusted supplier and manufacturer of chemicals and Nanomaterials. They have over 12-years experience providing high-quality chemicals.
Send us an enquiry if you're looking for Mo2C powder of high quality. (